Privacy & Cookie
Following the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, Art 13, June 30, 2003, MFF4reserachandinnovation, as responsible entity of the personal data, declares as follow:
The data are used only for the purpose of the initiative launched through this website.
- The required data are name, affiliation, position and email address only
- The data are necessary and compulsory to endorse the Manifesto
- The endorsement of the Manifesto implies the authorization to mff4researchandinnovation to store the data
- The data (except the email address) are visible (to all) in the two Lists of Endorsements
- The data will not be transferred to third parties
For any criticality related to the management of the personal data ( in particular regarding the options included in art. 7 of the above mentioned Law, as request of modification, cancellation, updating,â€¦ ) send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The site mff4researchandinnovation.eu do not use any cookie to collect any kind of information.
Corporate and Organization
Sign the Manifesto
Corporate endorsement is RESERVED to Legal Representative of Corporates or Organizations (President, Rector, CEO, ...) and implies the authorization to upload the logo on this web page.